Mittwoch, 21. April 2010

Green Oasis in the Capital



I have lived here for over a year, so I decided its time do discover more of this town than just the area where I live and work! Therefore last weekend, my friend Anne and I jumped on bicycles and rode all the way to Charlottenburg to see the beautiful park and the baroque palace (at least from the outside for the weather was too nice to visit the museum). It is almost incredible to find such a treasure in the middle of town. The park is quite big and especially beautiful with all the bushes and trees starting to bloom. Hundreds of people had the same idea as us and were strolling by the shores of the canal or on one of the many paths through the park. Charlottenburg park offers the opportunity to slow down and relax - an oasis in the middle of town.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen