Sonntag, 24. Oktober 2010


After four months of absence I think it is time again to resume blogging. But where to start? During this incredibly short summer that seems to have passed at the blink of an eye I have enjoyed the city more than ever, and I begin to think that this could be my home for an unlimited amount of time.
I have discovered a myriad of new places, tried out restaurants, bars, clubs, made new friends and most of all have collected innumerable unforgettable memories of which some I would like to share with you now that the days are getting shorter and the pace of life is slowing down for the next months to come.
So please, sit back and enjoy reading. And if it entices you feel more than welcome to announce your visit. There is always a guest couch ready to host you...

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen